RSVP FOR SMALL BIZ COUNSELING ZOOM MEETING APRIL 6 AT 10:00AM
Oakland County Small BUSINESS LOAns & GRAnts due April 6th
Oakland County Small Business Stabilization — LOAN
We know financial stabilization is an urgent priority for some of you. Look at the small business funding now available and coming soon:
As a small business owner in Oakland County, you may be eligible to apply for this loan and borrow at least $50,000 and no more than $200,000. Check if you are qualified and apply at: OakGov.com/COVID
Oakland County Small Business Stabilization — GRANT
U.S. SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: DISASTER LOANS
The U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property. SBA disaster loans offer an affordable way for individuals and businesses to recover from declared disasters.
Click here for more details.
Facebook Small Business Grants ProgramFacebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries. Click here to learn more.
State of Michigan
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Interim Recommendations for COVID-19 Community Mitigation Strategies.
- The Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity today provided guidance to Michigan employers on how to avoid potential layoffs related to COVID-19.
- The Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity is providing guidance to Michigan employers on how to avoid potential layoffs related to COVID-19. The governor has expanded the state’s Work Share program that can temporarily subsidize employer payroll to avoid layoffs during declines in regular business activity.
- Additional unemployment resources for employers can be found here.
- Eligible employees can apply for unemployment benefits online.
Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Resources for Michigan Businesses during COVID-19
Main Street America
- COVID-19 Main Street Resources
- Uncharted Territory: How COVID-19 Could Affect Your Retail Business