Our Sponsors - Ice Rink Hall of Fame
The George F. Riley Foundation
Total Sports of Farmington OHM Advisors
Dagwood's Deli & CateringJohnson, Rosati, Schultz & Joppich, PC
Wright Beamer Attorneys Farmington Masonic Lodge
Tayler PrescriptionsSawyer & Finn
Bright Side Dental
Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders Dagwood's Deli & Catering
Farmington Civic Theater Farmington Garage
Goldfish Swim School Z-Painting
Hours of Operation
The Riley Park Ice Rink is open daily, weather permitting.
The hours of operations are:
Sunday - Thursday, 8:30a.m.-10p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 8:30a.m.-11p.m.
Skating is free to the public. Donations to off-set operational costs are welcome.
Generous contributions from the greater Farmington community, in any denomination, will enable the City to operate the best rink possible.
Checks payable to the Riley Park Ice Rink may be mailed or delivered to the City of Farmington, 23600 Liberty Street, Farmington, MI 48335.
If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship of the Riley Park Ice Rink, please contact Melissa Andrade, Administrative Assistant to the City Manager, via emailor phone at 248-474-5500, ext. 2221.
Ice Rink Rules
Please be courteous and share the ice
Please respect the “CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE” signs when up for protection of the rink, ice and you.
· Use at your own risk. The City of Farmington does not assume responsibility for any injury or any loss, theft or damage to personal items.· Be courteous and share the ice.
· Safety gear is recommended on the rink at all times.
· No objects, food, drinks, alcohol or pets are allowed on the rink.
· No skate attendant on duty.
· Hockey sticks, pucks, games and rowdy activity are not allowed.
· Skate counter clockwise around the rink.
· Stay on rubber pads when walking with skates.
· Ice skates must be worn on rink. Guests without ice skates are not permitted on the ice rink.
· No trespassing when rink is closed.
· Questions and inquiries should be directed to the City of Farmington at 248-474-5500.
· For emergencies call 911